How do I care for my OLIVA swimsuit?
OLIVA Swimwear is made with the highest quality fabrics (82% Nylon, 18% Spandex). To keep your OLIVA Swimwear long lasting please follow these special care instructions!
· Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only.
· Hang dry in the shade.
· Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach.
· Do not leave wet swimsuit rolled up.
· Avoid contact with rough surfaces to make sure not to snag fabric.
· High amounts of chlorine mixed with harsh sunlight can ruin your bikini. Make sure to wash immediately after use to prevent fabric from changing color.
· Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and spray tan solution can stain or damage your swimwear.
To extend the life of your OLIVA Swimwear, we recommend rinsing immediately after use. OLIVA Swimwear does not take back wash or worn items.